Thursday 16 January 2014

Missing! (for a while at least...!)

Ah hello hello.

Indeed, I temporarily went missing in the latter half of last year!
Not actually you understand, but virtually, well bloggerly anyway.
I know, it happens, for whatever reason, and although not a week has gone by where I haven't felt a teeny bit of guilt for my lack of contribution, it was as easy to stop, as this evening it was easy to start again. So I guess I'll just come and go with the wind.
(Or hopefully when I've got something to share!)

And just in case you thought I haven't been up to much, (believe me I have, I promise) a little jolly artwork (unfinished of course) to say *hi* again....



I'll be back!
xx

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back lovely! Good to see you here. Don't leave it so long next time...
    Love the artwork - as always. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back - it's like you've never been away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hello there. Lovely to see you back ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! I love your new artwork, and the header you designed for Gillian is fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, came over via Gillian's blog, love the header you created for her! Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see you back Jen and love the new artwork! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading. If you fancy leaving a comment, please do. It'd make my day! x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow TWO + TWO